If you have received a packet with the incorrect ratio, we require the entire packet to be returned to us.
– We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
– We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are in transit
– Refunds will be made once the items are received back.
– We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking charge on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault.
– Your refund will be credited by the same payment method and/or the same card with which you made your original purchase.
– We will process your refund within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
– Refunds can take 3-10 working days to reflect in your bank account, depending on your banks accepting process.