To return any damaged or incorrect stock please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, name, style number and reason for return within 7 days of receipt. (If the items are damaged you must also include photographic evidence of the fault). Once notified, we will email you an acceptance confirmation email which will include a reference number & instructions on how to complete your return. Please note all UK returns must be received back to us within 5 working days. All International orders must be received back within 7 working days.
If you have received a packet with the incorrect ratio, we require the entire packet to be returned to us.
– Item(s) must be returned with a debit note enclosed.
– Returns should be in their original condition and packaging.
– We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
– We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are in transit
– Refunds will be made once the items are received back.
– We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking charge on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault.
– Your refund will be credited by the same payment method and/or the same card with which you made your original purchase.
– We will process your refund within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
– Refunds can take 3-10 working days to reflect in your bank account, depending on your banks accepting process.